Fair Processing Statement
This Statement covers the processing of personal data from candidates for opportunities (Applicants) that Flight Story Limited or Flight Story Group Limited (FS) progress.
Please note that:
- FS is instructed to identify Applicants for roles with FS’s clients (End User). The processing of your personal data by FS is one stage of the application process and other data controllers will also process your data. Data you share with platforms (Linked In; Facebook etc) will be analysed by other third parties FS work with and then disclosed by the third parties to FS;
- either Flight Story Limited or Flight Story Group Limited will perform this function so reference to FS is to, as the case maybe, Flight Story Group Limited or Flight Story Limited. Each company is a separate data controller;
- the contact details are Flight Story, 1st Floor 25B, Vyner Street, LONDON, E2 9DG. The person responsible for privacy is Hannah Rolph (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- this statement satisfies article 14 UK GDPR with regard to data FS lawfully obtain from other data controllers and article 13 regarding data you share with FS.
- we can make no warranty as to the management and processing of your data by the third parties including End Users referenced in this Statement. It is your responsibility to make your own enquiry.
Processing of Data
- The data we will process will be any information you disclose to utilise third party platforms in connection with applying for positions. This will include your name and address, other contact details, qualifications, career history, any special category data (such as health and religion data). If we interview you or have enquiries or liaise with the End User this data (whether recorded electronically or by notes) will also be data we process.
- We will process the data to verify your suitability for any vacancy of our End User.
- We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis on which process your personal data. You have disclosed this personal data to platforms in order to learn of opportunities and to that end and for that purpose the personal data is processed by us. We only process your data for that purpose and retain the data for as long as is needed (typically only as long as we need to decide to share with the End User or delete but if you wish us to keep your data we will agree how long we do this for).
- If you share special category data, we will process on the basis that by disclosing this data voluntarily you have consented to FS processing the data.
- Subject to your agreement we will share your data with End Users who have instructed FS to identify candidates for positions.
- If you wish to enforce your rights as set out in articles 13-20 UK GDPR then please contact FS.
- The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at http://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: +44303-123-1113.